Can you really buy a home with a down payment of only $100?
Qualified buyers can use an FHA loan to buy one of HUD’s specifically designated homes for sale – with only a $100 down payment!
For a limited time, $100 down payments are available to home buyers purchasing a HUD home for full price and using an FHA-insured new home loan!
- HUD will pay for closing costs – up to 3% of the purchase price!
- Repair Escrows are available – minor repairs, up to $5,000, can be escrowed and paid for by the seller!
- 620 credit score required
- Loan types – available FHA Fixed Rate 30 year, FHA Fixed Rate 15 year, FHA 5/1 ARM
- No Reserves
- Owner Occupancy – Homes must be a primary residence and you must live in the home for at least one full year